After speaking with hundreds of EV owners, we heard you loud and clear. You want to charge your car conveniently, inexpensively, & quickly. And you don’t want to spend an arm and a leg on hardware and installation. Maybe:
- The nearest EV charger is across town.
- You have on street or lot style parking at your home and can’t install a curbside charger because of city right-of-way restrictions.
- Your home’s electrical system can’t support additional 220v service for a fast charger.
- You’ve been cited by the city for dangerous extension cord usage while charging your EV.
- The $3k to $8k it will cost to install a fast charger in your garage or driveway is a bridge too far.
- You want to bring shared EV charging to your community to make the leap to electric easier for your neighbors.